I switched to Wellness wet when I realized that all my cats were turning
into little porkos!   LOL  I figured they didn't need all those fillers.
They love the Wellness & I really saw differences in their coats.  However,
they really don't like the dry Wellness for some reason.  I give them very
little dry food (late night munchies for their teeth!) anyway and it works
out OK.  Only problem I had was finding Wellness food.  I was ordering
online until I found a small pet shop locally who can order it for me.  Its
more expensive than other foods but quite frankly, I find they don't eat as
much of it as they do other wet foods.  They seem to be satisfied with less
of it.  Generally, I feed wet food twice a day & I end up using two large
cans maximum for 5 cats.  I know they don't want more cause if I put out
more, they walk away--& trust me, they're not the walk away from food
types!!!!

They also love Fancy Feast & Sheba, and sometimes, just for a change, I'll
give them some of that.  And then of course, there's the extra piece of fish
or steak or whatever that they occasionally get in lieu of Wellness..  LOL

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals