To: <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 1:52 PM
Subject: Cindy & Smokey

I haven't been able to post in a long time.  I haven't
really been able to read any post but today I was able
to read a few.  I am not sure what is going on with
this site but all I know is that many caring people on
this site helped to save my precious Smokey.  He is
still doing good.  I am sorry for any of you that
might have lost any of your babies since I have been
away.  We lost our dog Elvis about 3 weeks ago and it
has been very hard.  He was 12 years old and had liver
cancer.  He had gotten really bad and we had to make
that awful decision to have him euthanized.  I took
him a rawhide to eat before the doctor did it. I was
able to spend some time alone with him before letting
him go. I hugged him the whole time and told him how
special he was. We didn't want to see him suffer and
he was getting very close to that point.  It was my
first time to go through this.  I am so glad now that
I stayed with him until the end.

Cindy