From: MaryChristine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:32:50 PM
Subject: Re: ...emotionally charged issues...are rough...

EXACTLY, KEL, WHICH IS WHY SO MANY OF US WHO REALLY KNOW ABOUT FELV AND FIV
HAVE LEFT THIS LIST AND RECONVENED ELSEWHERE--WHERE VALUES AND GOOD INFORMATION
AND LOVING SUPPORT ARE THE VALUES.

  On 9/25/07, Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:   I absolutely think it
is important we all decide who to support,
according to our values:)

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help George!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/george

I GoodSearch for Rescuties.

Internet with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 289856892

  Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings,
and more!