David got here about 8 PM last night.  Gemmi was fine.
 I let her go in my closet...thought she'd be a basket
case.  She wanted out right away.  Had a few nose to
nose altercations, but meowed and scampered around.
She even made biscuits on the bed.

She is a lot quieter today, but will come to you, and
sings and purrs.  David said she yelled like a banchee
when the plane took off the first time.   guess the
noise and pressure change scared her.  Everyone wanted
to see her.  She finally calmed down and did really
well.

So another loose end in our lives is closed.

Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service
of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7