This is the type of cancer my vet said Bailey my positive had. It was in his pancreas. We unfortunately didn't find it until after he had passed so I have no experience with treating it. There is a feline lymphoma list that is very informed and supportive of cats with cancer, if you'd like to check it out you can do that here:

I joined back when my Buddie (negative) got cancer back in 2003, I lost her a year later.

With Bailey we were sure he had cancer somewhere but all the tests we did couldn't pinpoint where or what kind so we couldn't treat what we couldn't find.

Some of the most important things to find out are is it small cell (slower growing but takes longer to respond to treatment) or large cell (much more aggressive and faster spreading and requires more aggressive treatment).

What stage is the cancer in?

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com