Hello All!
Autumn is doing great. She's learned to play fetch with her mousies. I've
never had a cat do that before. I think sometimes she's a little bored with
us humans. I feel bad that we can't get her a friend. We've gotten her some
free-standing toys and play with her often. Anyone else have tips for
keeping her entertained? She's about 12 weeks.
I found this article about Mega C Plus. Has anyone ever treated with that
before? Has it been discredited?I tried to research it myself, but could
find no supporting data or anything saying it didn't work.
http://www.belfield.com/JIAPM-1983.pdf
http://www.belfield.com/products.html
Hope all are doing well!
I know she has a chance to throw the virus but the vets thought it was a bad
sign when she had a couple of episodes with sickness so early in her life.
Has anyone had a cat that was symptomatic so early on go negative later?

Thank You,
Susan A.