Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but as a white kitty with 2 differently
colored eyes, isn't there a good chance this kitty is deaf?

Just wanted to mention since that impacts the safety of being outside.

Thank you for helping this kitty, she sounds beautiful!   We had an
all-white rescue this year, someone was evicted from their apt. and left her
behind--had already thrown her out weeks before according to the mgmt., when
we got her, her ears were burned from sleeping on the roof of her old
home/apt.   Apparently carcinomas in white cats are common from sunburns,
but fortunately hers wasn't that bad and she healed very well.

Good luck with her!

--
Heather
"...I never listen to Dogs"