I just came into this thread & please take Ember in to see your vet! Any lump in the neck area, especially after vaccinations there (which should NEVER be done - NO vaccinations are supposed to be done in the scruff anymore!) is suspect. Take her in asap & have it biopsied.

Pam

Lance wrote:
Ember is five and a half. She hasn't gotten any vax except for her first rabies (I think) since I adopted her when she was seven months old. Again, I think I'm being, as Ned Flanders would say, a "nervous Nelly,"
but
that's not unusual.

Lance

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:35:25 -0500, "Kelley Saveika"