Thanks laurie,

Junior is already blind in one eye and has poor sight in the other eye from
uveitis that he had during the early phase of his infection. He lost his
sight from a car accident in his right eye, the left eye became permenantly
dilated after the uveitis. It was treated for three weeks or more last fall
for the uveitis. He vision is very poor he sees to get around. He gets pain
medication for the glaucoma.

Here is where I got my info on Baytril he has taken it on several occassions
with no adverse effects. http://www.showcatsonline.com/x/baytril_warning.htm

The 5mg mentioned is per kg. So I am confused on that issue.

Sally