In a message dated 10/16/2007 10:06:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I'm thinking Innova Evo canned is going to the the highest,  without grains
of course.  Let us know if you find something with  more.  I am hoping he
doesn't have FIP, but be careful of the corona  virus titer.  I have seen
people
say here that that is NOT an indication  of FIP.  You might look in the
archives
for this.  Getting his  infection gone will be the best thing because then
you will know from his  bloodwork what you are really dealing with.  Glad his
thyroid is  normal.  I have seen incorrect thyroid results, where the kitty
showed  hyperT but was not, but it's rare.

Wendy,

I actually found Solid Gold Tuna to be the highest protein content at  around
13.5%.  The Innova EVO and (surprisingly) Science Diet Kitten and  Purina Pro
Plan kitten formula all hover at around 12%.  He's had a little  bit of all
of them :)

As for the FIP, I've been doing a bit of reading myself, and not to worry,
regardless of the elisa titer results, I'm not going to assume its FIP unless
he's more symptomatic.  He's definitely making progress.  He's taken 8  days
worth of his antibiotic now, and has 3 days left.  He's still a little
"wobbly" and can't quite walk straight, but he IS walking, and that's definate
progress!  Still eating well and using the litterbox.  He really is a  trooper!
 He
is NOT liking that PetzLife oral care gel at ALL.  But  the funny thing is as
mad as he gets at me, as soon as I'm done, he comes right  back and lays down
in my lap, even though I'm making him do things he doesn't  like.  Says a lot
about his loving personality, doesn't it?  My  three siamese in the house
wouldn't look at me for hours if I done that to them!  LOL

Michael