I have a rescue friend who uses something from the feed store...not
litter, it is made of corn...

I like the new Arm & Hammer Odor Indicator litter as far as
controlling odor is concerned.  It is even more expensive than regular
litter though.

My litter bill is almost as high as my food bill:(

On 10/19/07, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try the silica gel.............I mix it with the A & H scoopable and it
> works wonders.  I use Rubber Maid 18 gallon boxes or something similar too.
>

>                                                  If you
> have men who will exclude any of God's creatures
>                                                  from the
> shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
>                                                  will deal
> likewise with their fellow man.
>
>       St. Francis

http://www.rescuties.org