In a message dated 10/20/2007 1:22:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hello. My vet does only one vaccination at a time and does them  separately
from the spay/neuter. He goes 2-4 weeks between each vaccination  and the
altering. Is there any point in vaccinating him for feline leukemia? I  would
be
hesitant, I guess. Just my opinion. I only do the distemper series  and rabies
now. I am considering discontinuing all vaccinations for my immune  compromised
cats (allergies and asthma).  All my cats have had the feline  leukemia in
earlier years. None have been vaccinated for it since 2001.
Laurie

Laurie/Jane:

Laurie, I'm vaccinating him for FeLV because I do have two positive cats in
the house.  Granted, he's isolated in a separate area, I'd still just feel
better, considering his close proximity to the virus, having him  vaccinated.

Jane, I'm not sure what you're asking when you ask how I posted his
picture??  The pic was taken in the vet's office with a camera phone, which
Jeff sent
to me.  I then inserted the pictures in an email and sent  them.  Whitey is
living in my sunroom, so taking pictures isn't hard.   I'm sorry if I'm missing
the point of what you're asking?