This is very creative, haven't heard of that before. Resourceful! I may have to
try it. Though I wonder how many cats you have, and how long this method lasts
between changings?
By the way, hi everyone! This is my first post here. My name is Neffie, and I'm
from Ohio. I have 5 cats of my own, and am currently fostering 9. So far 4 of
my foster kittens have tested FeLV+, and I suspect that the other 2 from the
litter will test the same. By a stretch of luck, however, the Mama cat has
tested negative... which is exceptionally good, as she was pregnant when I
rescued her. She is due any day now, and I am keeping my fingers crossed for
the new babies.
I don't have any creative suggestions for litterboxes, but this has been really
fun to read. For my own cats I use standard clumping litter, and scoop
constantly to make it last, and to keep down on odor. My fosters get cheap clay
litter, which is scooped and changed several times daily. I use a LOT of baking
soda. I need to start buying it in bulk quantities. lol. None of this does
anything for keeping down on garbage.. which I think explains why my trash
collectors put everyone else's garbage cans neatly back in their driveway,
while mine are the only ones strewn in the yard. Can really say that I blame
them... by the end of the week, we have a lot of poop. :)

Visit my Catster page here : http://www.catster.com/family/328292