Hi All,

For everyone living in So.Cal, or for those of us who have friends &
relatives living there (my youngest sister lives in San Diego) - you are
in my constant prayers.

While the rest of us are waiting for any news or wondering how we can
help - I received this from another list & thought I should pass it on:
---
Aloha Oneness Ohana (family),

San Diego and Southern California need our help!

Turn off your TV and instead SEE, FEEL, HEAR and KNOW all of the land
being green and lush with the sky being cloudy and raining.

Imagine what 13,000 of us can do if we all focus our intention in the same
way! Only focus on the resolution.

Only lush and green is to be seen! Spread the word!

I love you, we are One
Ho'okahi (Laurie)
---
Kat (Mew Jersey)