  From: catatonya
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 2:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Litterboxes

  silica gel????

  Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Try the silica gel.............I mix it with the A & H scoopable and it
works wonders.  I use Rubber Maid 18 gallon boxes or something similar too.

                                                     If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                     from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                     will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                      St.
Francis