My Cat Junior always has a certain degree of swollen lymph nodes. In his
case means he is fighting an infection. My first concern when I discovered
them was lymphoma, so I had the vet do a needle aspiration to rule out
cancer. In his case it showed inflammation and other "stuff" indication
infection. He was put on antibiotics to aid him in fighting the infection. I
have to go back to the tests to see what stuff is neutrophils was one thing
that was found.

I just got out of the hospital Friday from surgery, so I did not see where
this was answered. I hope this helps. I always worry about my Junior. He has
swollen glands right now and a URI, that won't go away.

Sally