Please contact Celene if you can help!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Yogi is your typical DSH black  kitty, except this boy has a heart of gold, I
have not seen an animal sweeter  than Yogi.He smiles at you when you look at
him.He is just pure love and he  needs a home.If you can give Yogi a forever
home please contact us right away,  he is another kitty that has been at our
vets office for about a month now, due  to space.

This boy needs a stress free and  quiet home.Yogi has been neutered, is UTD
on shots, dewormed , tested and will  be microchip prior going to a forever
home.

HPR will pay for his medical for  life, his food and his litter.If you cannot
help please share this message thank  you.

Celene Albano
HPR Rescue  CEO

www.HurricanePetsRescue.org

Paws of Gold Feline  Rescue