From: Dawn Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 9:56:26 AM
Subject: Vet Recommendation

I was wondering if anyone lived in the Far Northern Chicago area or Southern
Wisconsin area (I live on the border of IL & WI) that knows of a vet that is
familiar and treats FeLV.
I found a holisitc vet who I am happy with but would like a traditional vet. My
current one doesn't deal much with FeLV.
I've spoken to a few others and have not been overly comfortable with them.
Referrals are always best I feel.

Thanks
Dawn