Hi Susan,

You should talk to your vet's office to see what they think, but I don't
think you need to rush
Autumn in right away. Having dealt with diarrhea with Ember, my first
course of action would
be to rest her from food for a day or two, if possible. Make sure she
has plenty of water, of course.
After the short break, I would increase portions until normal over a few
days. If you don't want to
give her time off of food, then you might at least take her off the hard
food for the time being,
and then slowly reintroduce it over a week or so. You might also try
giving her some pumpkin.
I think a teaspoon of pumpkin mixed in with wet food is what I did for
Ember when she had
bad diarrhea.

Keep in mind that this is what *I* would do. Your vet may have a better
idea of what's
best for little Autumn. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]