i could be wrong...I have not gotten a card from the vets office about
scheduling the boosters. I need to find out. An interesting fact... all my
older cats who did not get the virus in spite of the same exposure have been
vaccinated once about 7 or eight years prior. I am guessing that they still
had some protection.

Sally