From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kenzie Kanne
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 11:16 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Frankie has passed on

Frankie who was FELV positive has passed on.  He has really been battling for
about a month and a half now.  I have realized that after that long, I was
fighting so I wouldn't hurt and not so he wouldn't.  His digestive system was
shutting down on Monday so I made the hardest decision of my life and put him
to rest last night.  He was very sick and very anemic and was dehydrating
faster each time and refusing fluids.  I will never regret having him no matter
how much this hurts.  I gave him a second chance he had 3 1/2 healthy months of
playing but it was time for rest since he hasn't been well for the past month
and a half.  I have ordered Tranfer Factor for my girls.

Kenzie Kanne <http://www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarroll>
ARC Volunteer <http://www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarroll>
(712)830-9518 <http://www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarroll>
www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarroll
http://animalrescue-carroll.tripod.com/index.html

________________________________

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by
today!
<http://www.cafemessenger.com/info/info_sweetstuff2.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_OctWLtagline>

be privileged.
received this