That's a wonderful web site - thanks, MC.

Gloria

At 05:46 PM 11/9/2007, you wrote:
many of you will remember mari, spiritcat, who has been working with us to help kelley.

i just spoke with kelley, and learned that one of her rescue kitties, mia, a BIG girl (22#, no less) has gone on to the rainbow bridge since she was taken from kelley's house yesterday.

this is mari's tribute to me, and one i hope we all can share in.

MC

Look for the little flamepoint siamese laying on a blanket - even though he could not walk here upon this earth, he can there but prefers to hold court from his blankie. My little MaxMan and his friends welcome you to our family.

<http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/view.cfm?l=eng&c=4699237>Click here to see the candle

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine

AIM / YAHOO: TenHouseCats
MSN: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ: 289856892