This is a very disturbing report. When and how does "rescue" morph into abuse and unspeakable neglect? This is a tragedy that has unfolded before all of us. I am sickened by the details and the silence that surrounds this.

I hope that each one of these cats will get the attention and care that they deserve. I hope everyone involved in supporting or perpetuating this "rescue" will deal with reality of the aberration and deception behind it. I hope that Kelley can give up caring for cats until she gets the spiritual, emotional and psychological help she needs to care for herself.

Jane Lyons