  From: MaryChristine
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: OT .. Re: FELV- cat, throwing up....input/suggestions?

  oh, heavens--my vet has said, and i've read, that 1/4 of a pepcid EVERY day
was the dosage...... sigh.

  On Nov 26, 2007 12:54 PM, Belinda Sauro < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

         Pepcid can be hard on the tummy too if too much is given, the
    starting dose is usually 1/8 of a pill every other day, CRF cats get
    this fairly regularly since most develope tummy acid sooner or later as
    the CRF progresses.  Thankfully Fred hasn't needed this yet.  If you can
    get him to eat though he probably won't need the pepcid at all and I
    would ask your vet before giving since he did give you something for
    nausea already.

    --

    Belinda
    happiness is being owned by cats ...

    Be-Mi-Kitties
    http://bemikitties.com

    http://adopt.bemikitties.com

    FeLV Candlelight Service
    http://bemikitties.com/cls

    http://HostDesign4U.com

    BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
    http://bmk.bemikitties.com

  --

  Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
  Maybe That'll Make The Difference....