Hi MC,
Many vets do prescribe the 1/4 tab as a starting dose but if I read that the starting dose is between a 1/8 and 1/4 tab, I always start with the lower dose. My vet started Fred with a 1/8 dose back when he needed it, since we've got his phosphorus down he hasn't needed it. Every once in a while he will vomit in the early AM if there isn't any food left for him to eat, as long as I make sure to put enough food out to last the night he is fine!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com