>From my VERY limited experiences, the birds try to eat the food until they
figure out the cats start seeing them as dessert.  But birds are pretty
smart and they'll wait until the cats have eaten and moved away from the
food dishes to then swoop down.  Its tough to come up with a solution as
they're both hungry.  My guess is the birds might prefer bird feed but will
eat the cat food for lack of anything else.

Christiane Biagi

914-632-4672

Cell:  914-720-6888

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

www.findkpets.org

Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals