Wendy,

I am way behind on my emails. I am so sorry you had to let Julie go. What a
loving thing to do for her.

You have been a really good friend to me on this list.

Hugs

Sally

On Dec 5, 2007 10:04 PM, wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Hello everyone,
>
> It is with sadness I tell you that Julie's doctor and I helped Julie cross
> over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon.  She was purring and happy when
> it happened and she passed peacefully.  She was my beautiful 18.5 year old
> Maine Coon who lived a charmed life and was spoiled to no end.  She was a
> very, very sweet kitty and was never aggressive to anyone or to any fellow
> animal ever.  Her little body had just had it from the hyperT and CRF, and
> after this last week, I knew it was time.  It was such a difficult decision
> to make though.  Part of me felt like it was not my place to make that
> decision; after all I did not create her life.  The other part knew that I
> could never let her suffer the way my Cricket did when he died from
> FeLV-related anemia.  I knew it would be a matter of days for her and I
> wanted her to pass without suffering.  I took off work to spend the day with
> her and she had a great day, even being as weak as she was.  She enjoyed
> being outside in the sun; it was a beautiful day.  I just want to thank
> everyone here for your help and encouragment with all my kitties and for
> being such great listeners.  You all are wonderful people.
>
> Sincerely,
> Wendy

> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your
> homepage.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.