Many prayers coming for Salvatore - wonderful boy!

Gloria

On Dec 9, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Sherry DeHaan wrote:

hi all I need to ask for massive prayers for our sweet Sal,jen fears that he is becoming septic.She is doing all that she can right now for him.he has been through so much already,poor baby.He is a big sweet beautiful orange and white boy.Please add him to your prayers and good thoughts.We have lost so many this year to these aweful diseases.Thank you all so much!!
Sherry