  From: Dawn Morrison
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 9:00 AM
  Subject: EVO Coupon

  Hi everyone,

  I received two coupons from Natura Pet Products (Evo) when I asked for a
sample of their dry food for Bea. Which by the way they won't send out samples,
got one from a local pet store. But it turns out Bea is not at all interested
in their dry food anyway.

  So I have two coupons that I'd hate to go to waste - $5 off and $3 off any
bag or case of cans.
  If anyone is interested please let me know.

  Thanks
  Dawn