And good morning to you, too.  Carolyn, YOU have to unsubscribe
yourself.  Here are the instructions on changing membership options:

This is a reminder, sent out once a month, about your felineleukemia.org
mailing list memberships. It includes your subscription info and how to
use it to change it or unsubscribe from a list.

You can visit the URLs to change your membership status or
configuration, including unsubscribing, setting digest-style delivery or
disabling delivery altogether (e.g., for a vacation), and so on.

In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes. For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of the
list (for example, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) containing just
the word 'help' in the message body, and an email message will be sent
to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks!

felvtalk@felineleukemia.org patches

http://mail.felineleukemia.org/mailman/options/felvtalk_felineleukemia.o
rg/d3r%40quarles.com