  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 11:02 AM
  Subject: Buddy

  Has anyone used interferon omega recently in UK - if so how much does is cost
you per box of 5 vials. Vet quoted me £1500 for a course - one week on - one
off and one week after and then a week 2 months later. Seems a lot more than
what I paid last time. I can't afford £1500 and the sanctuary will be reluctant
to pay but this seems her only chance now.

  Buddy is currently hospitalised having fluids today - her temperature won't
come down she won't respond to the synulox antibiotics so it's seeming to lead
us to thinking it's viral. Her bloods came back and her liver adn kidneys are
currently fine but she is slightly anaemic, nothing else showed up. Vet had a
good feel and feels it is not wet form FIP, and although lymphoma can't be
ruled out he's never seen symptoms like this happen overnight.

  Michelle, Minstrel, Buddy & Angel Bramble