  From: Barb Moermond
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; Joseph Hoopman
  Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 5:28 PM
  Subject: OT - Candle Service addition

  Belinda,
  could you please add Bart (FeLV-)?  He was the best friend for over 17 years
of my best friend Joe Hoopman in Minneapolis.  Their final vet appointment was
this afternoon - we should all be so lucky to have our furkids live long enough
that their bodies just wear out.
  GLOW to light Bart's path and ease Joe's heart....

  "My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
  - Anonymous