From: Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Joseph Hoopman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 4, 2008 5:28:26 PM
Subject: OT - Candle Service addition

Belinda,
could you please add Bart (FeLV-)?  He was the best friend for over 17 years of
my best friend Joe Hoopman in Minneapolis.  Their final vet appointment was
this afternoon - we should all be so lucky to have our furkids live long enough
that their bodies just wear out.
GLOW to light Bart's path and ease Joe's heart....

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his
life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs