Thank you Kelley,what keeps me going is that there are so many that need our
love and I am honored to be able to love them when no one else wanted to.It is
heartbreaking but I somehow find the strength to keep going.I have a few
FAVORITES that when it is their time to go it is just going to kill me.There is
a black beautiful boy named Marley that Ijust love with ALL my heart,of course
I love them ALL but some just take up a special place in my heart.Once
agan,Thank you.
  Sherry

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Sherry,

I am so sorry...I don't know how you keep on going.