That's fine!  If she gets trapped, she can be brought
inside until the morning.  If covered completely with
a sheet, and put somewhere quiet without people
looking at her, she will be fine until morning.

My concern is leaving a trap set and not attended
overnight.  2 reasons why not to do this - another
animal, cat or otherwise, may walk into the trap.  Not
only is this animal traumitized for no reason, but
what if your cat is watching?  She's not too likely to
want to step into that trap after watching and hearing
a panicked animal.  2nd reason is if you get the cat
you want, she may react very badly to being in a trap
all night, outside, where she knows she is very
vulnerable.

I used to hate trapping at night and holding til the
morning, but when it's all over, they are so much
better off, and an overnight stay in a covred trap is
just a blip in a hopefully long, healty, happy life.

=== message truncated ===