  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:49 PM
  Subject: Rudy Please add to the CLS :(

  I am so sad to say that we lost our sweet Rudy today. Thanks to all of you
tht offered your prayers and good thoughts for him.He made a short comeback.I
did get to kiss his sweet little orange head on Monday and he purred with the
loudest most beautiful song.We will ALL miss that sweet baby boy.
  Sherry