Caroline K.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: CLS- PossumDate: Mon, 21 Jan
2008 16:02:34 -0600

Monkee is chasing Possum and comforting him and showing him all the ropes.  It
really is ok Caroline-------he knew love and care.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                will deal likewise with their fellow man.
                                                           St. Francis