Caroline, I love possums and I love that name!  Please
don't feel guilty.  Whatever time Possum had here, the
two of you made it better for each other.    And
you've given me the inspiration I've needed to keep
focused on rescue, (burnt out!) so you and Possum have
had a ripple effect that will help a few more sweet
and gentle souls.

Oddly enough, I have been after a grey and white male
with a hurt foot and sore mouth, and just took in a
grey and white youngster who flung himself into
traffic trying to get away from a cord wrapped around
his neck.  I think Possum is a great name and if you
don't mind, I might borrow it.