I'm sorry Sherry.

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    This one is one of the toughest.Our sweet Toby went to the bridge today.He
was a beautiful fluffy orange boy who always had a purr for you.He was one of
the original 5 that started Sids and the last of the 5.He made it 4 years after
testing positive for both fiv and felv.He will be missed by so many.I receved
an e-mail from one of my volunteer friends and all she could say was she cant
stop crying. :( This year has gotten off to a bad start. THank you for
listening to me.
  Sherry