Lance I am so happy to hear Ember ( I love her name) is feeling a bit better.
My Tristan who is not felv+ had a problem with loose stool and he gets a fiber
capsule every night and it is normal now.Dr. Jen said it it IBS irritable bowel
syndrome.Take care of your baby girl and I will keep thinking good thoughts for
you.
  Sherry and my 5 beautiful furkids,Rafferty,CousCous,Xander,Tristan abd
Mystique :)

Lance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I had a call in to the same vet late yesterday afternoon, and she got
back to me earlier this morning. I wanted to clarify the doses, after
doing some reading that alarmed me about Metronidazole. I don't want
to give Ember more than she needs (or any, if it can be helped). I'm
mostly okay with the outcome of the conversation.

The vet wants me to only give Ember one 50mg pill a day, and only
through Monday. I gave her the dose for today, so she only has two
more. That seems more realistic to me. Given that Ember showed high
bacterial overgrowth on her test, it will hopefully help to alleviate
that, but it won't be going for so long (and with doses so high) as
I'd originally been told.

Ember is doing well as far as her behavior goes. I'm hoping to get her
to snuggle down for a nap in a few minutes. She had a small but solid
bm last night, and I'll probably try to get her back on a little dry
food tomorrow. I'm really glad she likes to eat pumpkin!

Thanks to all for your concern. It's a comfort to have you on my side
when things aren't going so well.

Lance