I haven't had it cultured, but she has been on so many antibiotics, especially when we first got her, that we assumed it was a viral infection and tried to treated her with l lycine and then thullium met which worked.

She is back on l-lycine. It is so much better than it was when we first got her. She has an occasional sneeze and one of her nostrils is sometimes wet, but the constant sneezing and stuffiness in her nose is gone. Her eyes
are clear, and her appetite is great, as is her energy.

I'll check out the bartonella 'henslae' with my vet.
Thanks for your help. I hope you kitty can blow the staff infection. It is a shame that you have to do Baytril again.
Hopefully a good probiotic will help him tolerate another round.
Jane