HI all

Ok well yesterday run of not so good luck continued. Eric returned from San
diego. His Flight got changed, which caused and hour delay. Then The
connecting flight was delayed 3 hours. I finally picked him up around 2:
50AM.I got to bed at 4:00AM this moring . Went to work a little late. I got
less than 4 hours sleep. I feel pretty crappy right now.

The adjuster called. They cleaned up most of the fallen branches. My brother
is going to do the repairs. He needs the work. The neighbors cut down the
tree. The adjuster said he would include the locksmith charge since it was
related to the fallen tree. So life is a bit better. WE are expecting rain
tomorrow and wind. Hopefully the tarp does its job tomorrow. I sure don't
need water damage.

I am tired. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.