Sally,

  I must have missed all this.  Thank heaven you are all ok.  I hope things get
back to normal soon.
  tonya

Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    HI all

  Ok well yesterday run of not so good luck continued. Eric returned from San
diego. His Flight got changed, which caused and hour delay. Then The connecting
flight was delayed 3 hours. I finally picked him up around 2:50AM.I got to bed
at 4:00AM this moring . Went to work a little late. I got less than 4 hours
sleep. I feel pretty crappy right now.

  The adjuster called. They cleaned up most of the fallen branches. My brother
is going to do the repairs. He needs the work. The neighbors cut down the tree.
The adjuster said he would include the locksmith charge since it was related to
the fallen tree. So life is a bit better. WE are expecting rain tomorrow and
wind. Hopefully the tarp does its job tomorrow. I sure don't need water damage.

  I am tired. Hope everyone is doing ok.

  Sally

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike  Please
Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.