Oh dear, what's up with the insurance company?

The video is nice, I just wish they wouldn't put that completely inaccurate
statistic about how many kittens a female cat can produce.  It kind of makes
the whole rest of the video suspect to someone you're trying to convince.

On Feb 4, 2008 10:33 PM, Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well alright if you think getting screwed by your own insurance company is
> ok.
>
> I found this cool You Tube link for spay neuter.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HTkOfyN4ac
>
> Sally
>

> On 2/4/08, catatonya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Sally,
> >
> > I must have missed all this.  Thank heaven you are all ok.  I hope
> > things get back to normal soon.
> > tonya
> >
> > *Sally Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
> >
> > HI all
> >
> > Ok well yesterday run of not so good luck continued. Eric returned from
> > San diego. His Flight got changed, which caused and hour delay. Then The
> > connecting flight was delayed 3 hours. I finally picked him up around 2:
> > 50AM.I got to bed at 4:00AM this moring . Went to work a little late. I
> > got less than 4 hours sleep. I feel pretty crappy right now.
> >
> > The adjuster called. They cleaned up most of the fallen branches. My
> > brother is going to do the repairs. He needs the work. The neighbors cut
> > down the tree. The adjuster said he would include the locksmith charge since
> > it was related to the fallen tree. So life is a bit better. WE are expecting
> > rain tomorrow and wind. Hopefully the tarp does its job tomorrow. I sure
> > don't need water damage.
> >
> > I am tired. Hope everyone is doing ok.
> >
> > Sally
> >
> > --
> > Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior, Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty,
> > Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and
> >  Spike  Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to
> > sign up.
> >

> > http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3
> >

> --
> Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior, Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty,
> Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver,
> and  Spike  Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome
> to sign up.
>
> http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*