Talked to my agent he said I might be able to file a liability claim against
the neighbor. We are both insued by the same company, so I am not sure how
that would play out. My brother will do the job, but with $1000 deductible
something would not get fixed. My house is only 3 years old. If you go to
the link in my signature line you will see a picture of the damage under
general discussion. However if you are on dialup don't do it becuase I did
not resize the picture it is huge.

Sally