Sherry, as always, gentle Bridge vibes to Joe Cool, and hugs to you and
everybody there.  He sounds like a great little guy.

Diane R.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 7:31 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Joe Cool Please add to the CLS :(

Dr. Jen was just telling us last night that she had him out to the
clinic cause he was not feeling well and was running tests and such.Well
she got a call from one of the girls from the clinic this morning and
she said that he passed away during the night. Joe Cool lived up to his
name.He was a handsome black and white boy.I remember his first night
there at Sids.I was looking all over for this new guy named JoeCool and
then I saw this white paw sticking out from under a chair.I looked under
there and saw the cutest white nose and it was love!! He will be missed
by all of us.Thank you all for being here for me.
Sherry

________________________________

Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsear