  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 12:45 PM
  Subject: Re: coughing

  Thank Lance and Laurie for your advice.  I definitely am going to start
keeping a journal so when I do see the vet again I will have it all written
down.  To me it sounded like a fur ball cough, nothing came out though, but I
also notice him licking his lips a lot and when he eats, he snorts.  Oh I don't
know.  This is just all so foreign to me.  Like I've mentioned, I've never had
serious problems with cats.  They just get really old, develop a kidney issue
and have to be put down.  This guy is a whole different story.  If nothing else
I certainly can appreciate that I was very fortunate to have one kid that grew
up with no health issues.  Some people have children with serious health issues
and it must be so very difficult for them with the worry of losing them.

  Lynne