Laurie,
This really got my curiosity, my Joey has episodes where his purr sounds wet, rumbly and his breathing too, is how I would described it to my vet. She has checked his lungs when he is having one of these episodes and says his lungs are clear, that it is contained to his sinuses. He has never had coughing but I'm curious, can he have asthma without coughing. These epsodes don't seem to bother him, they affect me more than him, he doesn't seem to notice them at all.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties