Caroline

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: More vaccine
info/resourcesDate: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 15:56:04 -0500

Thanks Marlene for all this information.  I always have had our cats vaccinated
but with BooBoo, I honestly don't think I'm going to have any done with him.
He's between 4 and 6 years of age, has feline leukemia, is becoming anemic and
will never step outside of a house again.  He doesn't want to anyway, not even
into the patio for some fresh air.  It's too cold and mostly he sleeps.  He may
want to in the spring but he isn't going to be subjected to any animal with
diseases.  Our 19 year old wants nothing to do with him and by choice they
spend their time in different parts of the house with their own litter boxes,
food dishes etc.  I just don't want to take any risks with this little guy.
The most I'm going to do is consider immuno regulin for him.  His vet is
looking into it this week.

Lynne