Laurie,
That's good news for Lucy, amlodapine is the preferred drug for high blood pressure, this is what Fred gets for his high BP, it got high again and we double his dose, then it got high again so we added benazapril and it is good for now. His kidney values did go up after adding the benazapril, I'm hoping that had something to do with it because his values were pretty good before that. He will get checked again in the next couple weeks. I'm not sure it is a lasting increase, I hope not!!

Keep an eye on her BP, untreated high BP can cause blindness.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties